In this episode, Sam interviews Kory and Denise from the Youtube Channel Does Size Matter. Korey and Denise are RV Sometimers traveling all over North America, finding adventures and beautiful views. Along the way, they share with others how the RV Sometimer Lifestyle works for them and might for you. As well, they also share all of their research and reviews on the many different RV choices out there to help you make up your own RV Sometimer Lifestyle Recipe.
In this interview, Korey and Denise share what it means to be an RV Sometimer and how to get started!
Be sure to check out Korey and Denise in the upcoming Fulltime Freedom Week event!
What we cover in this episode
- 2:00 – Being RV Sometimers
- 10:00 – Switching from a travel trailer to a motorhome
- 18:00 – Starting a YouTube channel
- 21:00 – Working with Boondocker’s Welcome (As hosts and guests!)
- 26:00 – Tips for Sometiming
Kory and Denise’s tips for RVing and becoming an RV Sometimer
- You don’t have to always drive the RV back to your home base. You can store it somewhere and fly back and forth. Whatever works for you!
- Being an RV Sometimer can keep things interesting. You don’t always do the same thing. You can go out on the road when you want to and then come home when you want to settle down in your local community.
- Find a way to make your income source flexible, so you can pick whatever kind of schedule that you want.
- You don’t have to have a tight schedule and rush back and forth between home and travel. Find the balance that works for you.
- Keep these questions in mind:
How long do you want to be gone?
What’s your budget?
What’s your travel style? (This might change over time!)
- Join Boondocker’s Welcome to save money on camping and meet new people! Korey and Denise use it as guests and also as hosts when they are at home.
Links mentioned in the episode:
** Subscribe to Stories from the Road on iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play **
Are you ready to get the best nights sleep in your RV? Click This LInk to see how!RVmattress.com