Sam brings Ian Baker back on the podcast to chat about various types of RVs and answer the most important question… “What type of RV should you buy?”. Tune in to hear the difference between the classes of motorhomes and the pros and cons of towables vs. non-towables. Plus, learn what to look for in used or new RVs!
Want to learn more? Check out the videos on our YouTube channel! You’ll find RV walkthroughs, brand reviews, RV lifestyle tips, and more!
Some highlights from this episode:
- 3:30 – Motorhomes – Class A, B, and C
- 7:30 – Towables – Travel trailers and fifth wheels
- 14:40 – Questions to ask yourself
- 18:30 – Red flags to look for when shopping for a used RV
- 25:00 – Pro tips for buying a new RV
** Subscribe to Stories from the Road on iTunes, Spotify, or Google Play **
Are you ready to get the best nights sleep in your RV? Click This LInk to see how!RVmattress.com